Maintenance & Care Instructions
All Kalin Couture jewellery is hand crafted by master craftsmen.
- To avoid tarnishing, store all Kalin Couturejewellery safely in the box or a zip lock bag. Always remember to seal the zip lock bag completely.
- Do not store the jewellery in a cloth, tissue paper or leather pouches.
- Always remember to remove all your jewellery before taking a shower or swimming.
- Do not use any liquid cleaners, soap, detergent or toothpaste to clean Kalin Couture Jewellery.
- When dressing up, always wear the jewellery last to avoid any contact with cream, make-up, cosmetics, water, nail polish remover and perfume.
- Make sure your jewellery is not in constant contact with hard or rough surfaces to avoid scratches.
- All jewellery should be stored in a clean dry place, away from humidity, moisture and extreme temperatures.